Thursday, January 18, 2007

I realized mistake.

I got in a microbus from Kalanki for Koteswar toward Sanjeev's room and sat in front sit (not in cabinet). In Balkhu a girl (may be married woman) and a middle aged man entered the microbus and sat in the same sit. The girl was in between me and the man I was in corner toward the window.
I looked outward (I prefer in journey to view seen) and had never bent toward the girl and door after she entered. In Satdobato wari she got off from the microbus. The helper then asked for fare all of us. While giving fare I bent toward the helper (in door side) and I found a fifty rupee note in the sit. Conforming that money was not mine I asked the middle aged man if that belongs to him because he has just taken out money from his pocket to pay fare. At the same time he was giving fare telling he will for Tinkune. After taking money he promptly got off from the microbus in Satdobato pari. Then I realized my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment