Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emotional Faith and Peace Philosophy, Incident of Laboratory

Although I have been hearing lots of stolen cases in this area, I had never witnessed. Even in my lab, there were cases of disappearance of a camera, pen drives, etc....before I joined and/or while I was in hometown. After I joined the lab, the miracle of disappearance of goods had continued, and in last two cases, mobiles were grabbed while all lab members were present, but known only after 2-3 hours. When I got the news, I shocked, how could be possible, all of us were in lab? Immediately, I suggested the lab in-charge to observe CCTV camera (focused to lab's main door from outside). I don't have authority to observe. I don't know whether they observed the whole period of time suspected from the last time phone used to the time of known to stolen. But I guess they did not. At that day, might be all lab fellows were in tension, probably except one, who could grab in front of us.

I witnessed this time but the grabber unknown. What was the motivation and psychology behind there and such mischievous happens (like serial killer in the movie), even in this elite place of well educated scholars? I noted in diary, every situation (I was not in lab in previous cases, witnessed only the last two cases; that's why I could not get sufficient information to analyze). I started the miniature analysis with two hypotheses. I got a lot of information from analysis that took about two months. It was matter of retaliatory and revenge of dissension, which was in climax at that time. Belligerent's intention of bellicose and probably other....... But could not get solid proof that's why it was better not to speak any more in between their emotional belief. I am sure, if lab in charge had investigated from the initial first case, it would be possible to get proof. Probably, their emotional faith and belief or may be question of lab's prestige might became obstacles. Also, I had found the misuse of internet from the log file and tracking software. (I had solid proof in that case). But I never made revealed who was/were culprit(s). Instead, I taught in affable manner which file and how to delete to avoid virus. It is still mysterious why lab in-charge did not investigate.

I (and may be lab in-charge also) may be encouraging and bolstering the culprit(s) by not taking any action. However, we have to see in future. But I want peace, adorable, and family environment in the laboratory, whatever might be some fellows have emotional belief and thinking. Peace !   Peace !!    Peace !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment